CIAG-K has two categories of Membership:
a) Corporate Membership:
Open to civil society organizations such as NGOs, CBOs, ROs and research institutes among others which share our vision/ideals
b) Associate Membership:
Open to individuals who are doing research, Education, Human rights and advocacy work in CIAG-K’s core areas of engagement
CIAG-K has been an active member of the following networks and coalitions;
- Elimu Yetu Coalition and also the Nyanza Focal point
- National civil society Congress
- Western Kenya Human Rights House Network
- Kenya Coalition for Social Watch (a national forum working on the WSSD commitments on social development)
- Pamoja: Africa Reflect Network – Kenya Chapter.
- Kenya Social Forum and by extension Western Kenya Social Forum Focal Point.
- Global Call to Action Against Poverty (GCAP)
- Citizen Assembly and also its focal point Coordinator For Nyanza
- Friends Of Yala swamp Campaign